Based on the strong R&D background and development ability of products, Hanlong became the only third party of TI (Texas Instruments) in China in 2010, and then TI & Hanlong work together to push the most cost-effective products to a lot of partners.
Q11. What's TR069, does Htek's phone support it?
1. TR-069 (Technical Report 069) is a Broadband Forum (formerly known as DSL Forum) technical specification entitled CPE WAN Management Protocol (CWMP). It provides the communication between customer-premises equipment (CPE) and Auto Configuration Servers (ACS).
2. Htek's phone could support TR-069, and there is no TR-069 license fee.
Q12. How many contacts could Htek's expansion module show?
1. Htek phone supports 2 pages review, 20 contacts in one page, so totally it is 40 contacts.
Q13. What's Outbound Proxy, should I fill this option when I register my phone?
1. An Outbound Proxy provides special network service that allow the phone to connect with other Server indrictly. An Outbound proxy is mostly used in presence of a firewall/NAT to handle the signaling and media traffic across the firewall.
2. if you are using STUN or other firewall/NAT traversal tools, You do not need to fill the Outbound Proxy option.
Q14. How many languages could Htek's phone supports?
1. Currently supports 8 languages on Htek phone.
2. Htek phone could support to show all global languages, if you have requirement to show your language, we will make the OEM FW to show your language on the phone.
Q15. If I forget my phone's password, how could I do to get the password back?
1. If you use a device that is provied by Internet Service Provider, please contact them for get the password back.
2. You can also get your password back from your device's Config Server Path.